Pages

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Project Life 2014 Title Page

This week I have been one crafty gal! I made a couple "costumes" for my 2 year old's birthday party, I got my Valentine's Day mantle put together (Look for that post early next week) HERE and I managed to get my title page done for PL!

Title page:







I sewed on this little tag and added stickers spelling "Reduce" which is my one little word for this year. For more info on One Little Word click HERE


I put these little tags on each of our pictures. They are the first letter of our names and our ages for this year. I got this idea from Ali Edwards.


I decided to add our cats to my page this year. The Hennecke card I cut out the middle and glued some plastic wrapping behind. I then added the stickers and sewed a piece of patterned paper on the back so it would look kind of 3D. 


I found this card on Pinterest from HERE


I sewed on these little flags that I found at Michael's 


That's it! Stay tuned for more....









4 comments:

  1. Beautiful work! I love your stitching. Thanks so much for linking up at SP.
    Hugs,
    Sami
    thescrapmaster.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are very crafty! I love how you have everyone's head shot including the cats! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete