Pages

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Project Life Weeks 1 and 2

It's that time again!  I wanted to just point out a couple things that I have decided to do different this year with my Project Life layouts. First, I'm going to try really hard to make a title card for every week. I started doing this last year but got bored with it so I would only do this once in a while. It's so much easier to keep track of when you have a title card for each week. Second, I'm going to try and use a corner rounder for every insert. For those of you that are die-hard Project Lifers, you know that the Becky Higgins Project Life cards/kits all have rounded corners and I thought I'd give it a try.


Week 1:




2 things about Week 1. I literally took only a couple pictures from January 1st - 4th. So I decided to have my first week be January 1st through the 11th. Even with all those days together I still had very few pictures, so I did a 1 page layout. 


Here's the title card. I found this "Hello January" picture on Pinterest HERE.


On this card I used a tag from my son's shirt to use as an accent.


I made this little collage using some accents from Heidi Swapp.



Week 2:



For this week's title card I made a 3X4 card because that's what I had room for. 


This little heart is from a collection from DCWV.  Not only does it have an adhesive back, but it also has a fabric texture to it. 


This camera is from the same collection. LOVE them!

So that's all for now. I have week 3 done, look for that later this week!






No comments:

Post a Comment