Pages

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Project Life Week 3

How is everyone on this beautifully cold, snowy morning? 

The best thing about these freezing cold days? More time for crafting. :)

Here's week 3:

(Left side)


For this week, I had enough pictures for a 2 page spread. 


Quick tip: if you don't have enough room for a title card, use one of your pictures instead! I just used some letter stickers to put the week number in the white space of my photo. I used a photo safe marker to add a somewhat straight square around it. I added a strip of paper to stamp the dates on and a piece of washi tape to ground it. So simple and easy.


I added a label sticker to add journaling to a picture and then cut out a tag out of cardstock to add journaling for another picture. For Christmas my husband bought me an old typewriter so I've been trying to use that more in my pages. I also am trying to add sewing more. 


For this pocket I used my visitor sticker from visiting my cousin in the hospital, and added a journaling card behind it. Of course I added a picture of their sweet baby with it.

(Right side)


This week I had some pictures of my youngest from hanging out at home and then my oldest was home sick one day. We've been having some crazy  weather here lately and so I took a screenshot of the wind gusts from our local TV station. 


This card is from We R Memory Keepers. I just added the date and  a small sticker. 


This little collage, I just used a label, some letter stickers and leftover piece of washi tape. 


That's all for today! This last weekend we had my youngest's birthday party so I'm starting to put together a post about all the fun and crafty things I incorporated into that. Stay tuned!









4 comments:

  1. Wonderful idea adding the visitor pass to your journal card. Your cousin's baby is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete