Pages

Friday, February 21, 2014

Project Life: Weeks 4 and 5

Welcome back! Time for another installment of "Julie's Project Life".

haha. Yeah. OK...





Week 4:


I didn't have many pictures for this week so I did a one page layout.


Super simple title card that looks more difficult than it is. It's just a 4X6 card from Project Life's "Kraft" edition. I added a 3X4 card horizontally to put the camera sticker on. I just sewed around it. Then I put a leftover scrap of blue striped paper to put the week stickers on. The "5" is actually a blue sticker that I colored black. Added the date stamps and that's it.


I wanted to show you how easy it is to customize your cards for whatever your purpose. This striped paper is actually the back of the card I made for Reed's birthday party spread. HERE  I thought it would have been fine to use if only the stripe was red instead of orange. So I got out my red washi tape and cut it in half and covered the orange stripes. Easy.

Week 5:


For this week I used only the "Kraft" edition again. 


This title card was actually a mistake. I had forgotten to leave a pocket open for a title so I just added some letter stickers and elements on top of this picture.



I turned a 3x4 card horizontal and tucked it under a picture and then sewed it down.


For this card I made a banner (Check out how I did that HERE) and just anchored it with a bit of teal washi tape.


The bottom 2 pockets are both picture collages I created so I could fit more pictures from my nephew's birthday party. I used this little knight that my SIL had in the take home treats. It was actually attached to a toothpick and so I just twisted it to get it to come off of it.


There you go! Weeks 4 & 5 are in the books, literally. :)











No comments:

Post a Comment