Pages

Friday, February 7, 2014

Reed is Dino-Mite!

First and foremost, I can't even believe that my baby is 2 years old already. (Don't even get me started on my 6 year old) 

For Reed's party we decided to do a dinosaur theme because he really likes to play with the ones we have at home. Let's be honest, it's super cute when he roars too. :)

So I got to browsing Pinterest and found THEE CUTEST dinosaur tail I have ever seen. Then I found a super cute shirt I could do with Chase.  Now I'm not going to do a tutorial on these because there's no reason to. Here's the link for the Dinosaur Tail and Dinosaur Spiked Sweatshirt.

Now, I am the first to admit that sewing is not my strong point. I actually sew more on paper than I do on fabric. :) The hoodie was SUPER easy and the tail wasn't too bad. 

Here's how they turned out:



So cute right?!

I found these dinosaur hats at Dollar Tree of all places, and a lot of other little things for the treat bags and such.


I had these chalkboard labels from a couple years ago. I added them to cardstock and  wrote Herbivores and Carnivores next to the food.


We had Dino eggs (Grapes) and Dinosaur tails (Carrots and celery sticks) along with Dinosaur chicken nuggets. We also got a 3 foot sub.


I also had the boys' dinosaur toys and books around the tables for decoration. 

Here's a video of the night:



Thanks for stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment